- Stephen Parker
MRCS Applied Basic Science and Clinical Topics offers a complete and up-to-date guide to specialty training in surgery, covering the core topics examined in the MRCS Part A and B exams. Presented in a clear layout, chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the systems. Featuring concise and easy-to-digest notes, this book provides clinical knowledge, practical skills and the essential revision tool to maximise chances of exam success.
- Presents topics in an accessible double-page format for rapid access to information
- Covers the full knowledge-base examined by the Royal College of Surgeons
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, imaging and diagrams to aid visual memory of topics
- Equips candidates with the necessary basic science and clinical knowledge to succeed in the MRCS exams
- Complements MRCS Part A: 500 SBAs and EMQs andMRCS Part B OSCE: Anatomy
Highly Commended at the BMA Medical Book Awards 2013
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!