- Simon Overstall MB BS MRCS, Locum Consultant Plastic Surgeon, East Grinstead, West Sussex.
- Amit Zaveri MB BS (Lond) BSc (Hons) MRCS (Eng), Plastic Surgery CT2 (Core Surgical Trainee) at Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Fully revised and updated in light of the changes to the format of the MRCS examination, this second edition of Get Through MRCS: Anatomy provides candidates with the knowledge and practice necessary for excelling at the challenging MRCS part B OSCE examination.
- The updated new edition of the highly-praised Get Through MRCS: Anatomy Vivas
- Fully revised in accordance with the changes to be focussed on the OSCE format
- Detailed model answers and full explanations to ensure thorough understanding of how to get the best results
- Plentiful illustrations and high-quality photographs in full colour throughout
Written by the experienced author of the highly successful first edition, Simon Overstall has extensive knowledge of the exam, both in teaching offline courses and authoring MRCS revision texts. Get Through MRCS: Anatomyis essential reading for MRCS candidates wanting to achieve expert anatomical knowledge and to ultimately earn high results within their postgraduate examinations.
- The updated new edition of the highly-praised and successful Get Through MRCS: Anatomy Vivas
- Fully revised to focus on the OSCEs for part B of the examination
- Detailed model answers and full explanations ensure a thorough understanding of how to score those top marks
- Plentiful high-quality photographs and illustrations in full colour throughout
- Well-placed author with thorough experience of authoring MRCS material as well as teaching courses
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!