With coverage of every aspect of the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of fractures involving the tibial plateau, Tibial Plateau Fractures delivers authoritative, up-to-date guidance on these complex injuries in one convenient source. Focused, easy-to-read content is presented in a templated, bulleted format for quick reference, providing easy access to the knowledge and experience of editor Dr. John Riehl and expert contributing authors. Numerous high-quality x-rays, MRIs, and clinical photos guide you step by step through the care of patients with tibial plateau fractures.
- Offers in-depth coverage of everything from evaluation, temporizing care, and complex decision-making involving implants and soft-tissue reconstruction to new and emerging technologies in this rapidly evolving field.
- Provides complete, well-illustrated operative coverage.
- Includes case examples and authors’ tips and clinical pearls at the end of every chapter.
- Brings you up to speed with current treatment of associated soft tissue injuries and newer fixation options as well as open reduction techniques and arthroplasty.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!