Steven D. Waldman MD JD
Ideal for hands-on, day-to-day use in practice, Atlas of Pain Management Injection Techniques, 5th Edition, helps you master the key nerve blocks you need to know to successfully treat 200 common and uncommon pain syndromes. Focusing on the “how to details of pain management injection techniques, this bestselling atlas by Dr. Steven D. Waldman equips you to deliver safe, accurate and cost-effective pain relief to your patients using the most clinically appropriate imaging modalities. It demonstrates exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising injection technique, locate the injection site with precision, and deliver effective relief to patients.
- Helps you find information quickly with a logical organization by anatomic region, and templated chapters that cover indications and clinical considerations, clinically relevant anatomy, technique, side effects and complications, and Dr. Waldman’s own clinical pearls.
- Includes 14 brand-new injection techniques, including Chalazion Injection; Botox Injection for Migraine; Intra-articular Injections of the Glenohumeral, Hip, Ankle, and Knee Joints; Rectus Sheath Block; Fascia Iliaca Plane Block; Penile Block; and more.
- Incorporates all clinically useful imaging modalities including expanded information on office-based ultrasound-guided techniques as well as fluoroscopy and CT-guided procedures.
- Illustrates the anatomical targets for each procedure and the appropriate needle placement and trajectory used to reach each target.
- Features new full-color anatomic drawings as well as photographs, radiographs, ultrasound, CT, and MRI images throughout.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits of each procedure/technique.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!