- Pradip K Datta MBE MS FRCS Honorary Consultant Surgeon, Wick
- Christopher J K Bulstrode MCh FRCS (Orth) Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Oxford
- William F M Wallace BSc MD FRCP FRCA FCAI FRCSEd Professor Emeritus of Applied Physiology, Belfast
MRCS PART A: 500 SBAs and EMQs offers the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of practice questions for trainees preparing for the MRCS Part A exam. Presented in a clear layout, chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the key topics. Featuring a wealth of practice questions and fully descriptive answers, this book provides the essential revision to maximise chances of exam success.
- Key Points
- · 500 SBAs and EMQs, covering the full knowledge-base examined by the Royal College of Surgeons
- · Written by a team of editors with extensive experience of the MRCS exam
- · Answers feature concise, case-based descriptions to consolidate knowledge
- · Answers illustrated to improve understanding of key concepts
- · Equips MRCS candidates with everything they need to know to succeed in the Part A exam.
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!