- MA Salam MBBS FCPS FICS Former Chairman and Professor of Uro-oncology, Department of Urology, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, Dhaka; Founder President and CEO, Urology and Transplant Foundation of Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
The second edition of this two volume set has been fully revised to provide the most recent advances in the field of urology.
Divided into 20 sections, this comprehensive guide begins with an introduction to the basics of urology and presentation and investigation of associated diseases. The following sections provide extensive coverage of the various aspects of urology, including emergency urology, paediatric urology, female urology and urinary tract obstruction.
Volume two discusses surgical aspects, including reconstructive urology, transplant, uro-oncology and reproductive urology. Each section includes the various approaches such as open, laparoscopic, endourologic, microsurgical, prosthetic, tissue and genetic engineering, and robotic surgeries.
This new edition is well-illustrated with nearly 1000 images and tables.
- Fully revised, new edition presenting latest advances in urology
- Covers diagnosis and treatment of many diseases and disorders
- Volume two provides extensive coverage of surgical aspects
- Previous edition published in 2003
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!