Sotirios A. Tsementzis
Now in a greatly expanded and updated new edition: The essential pocketbook for rapid and correct differentiation and interpretation of signs and symptoms of neurological and neurosurgical diseases and conditions.
- Exhaustive range of neurologic and neurosurgical disease and conditions covered
- Vital information presented in short texts, high-yield lists, and concise tables, for maximum efficiency in diagnostic work-ups
- Clinical and neuroimaging findings, guidelines and classifications, summarized in readily accessible tabular form
- Statistic overviews (common vs. rare, etc.) help guide diagnostic thought processes
- Special chapters highlight epidemiology, pediatric disorders, neuroradiology
Differential Diagnosis in Neurology and Neurosurgery is ideal as a quick reference in your daily practice, or as an exam preparation guide. This wealth of easily accessed information makes it invaluable to experienced practitioners (especially ER physicians) and to novices alike.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https: //medone.thieme.com.
This item is Non-Returnable.
Note: Only Surgery member can download this ebook. Learn more here!